Policies & Disclosures
(1) EDITORIAL POLICY. Editorial content is written by the Author based on personal experience and results. Beauty Blvd. provides content, EXCEPT FOR COMMENTS (Section (3)), for general information purposes only. You should never substitute information from Beauty Blvd. for information obtained from your licensed medical professional. Editorial content is not influenced by advertisers, affiliates, public relation firms, brand, or other individual unless otherwise noted. Press samples submitted for review are For Consideration Only. The Website and its Author do not provide any guarantee of review, positive or negative. The Website does not accept compensation for product reviews. Any advertisements, advertorials, sponsored content, and the like will be clearly marked as advertising content and do not reflect the opinions of the Website or its Author.
(2) REVIEW POLICY. Reviews are written based on the Author’s personal experience with the product and is not influenced by third parties (advertisers, brand representatives, public relation representatives, etc.). Reviews are written to provide a complete product description as provided by the company and address different aspects of the product regardless of whether they are postive or negative.
(3) COMMENT POLICY. The purpose of comments is to facilitate a relevant, on-topic dialogue between the Website author, You, and other users of the Website. Comments which do not add to the conversation or goes on an inappropriate tangent may be edited, moved, or deleted. Comments which include at least (1) one hyperlink will automatically require moderation and may delay in your comment from appearing on this website. To promote the interest of fair play, no personal attacks are permitted in the Website’s comments. Comments may not attack the author or other commenters. Violation of the Website’s Comment Policy may result in limited or blocked access of the Website.
(a) Collection of Information. We collect personally identifiable information, like names, postal addresses, email addresses, etc., when voluntarily submitted by our visitors. For example, mailing information is required to award giveaway prizes to winners, but this information is never used or sold for any additional purpose beyond fulfilling the prize. We also collect non-personally identifiable information through such devices like analytics, cookies, and log files, which may include, but is not limited to, your IP (internet protocol) address, your ISP (internet service provider), the Web browser you used to visit the Site, the time you visited the Site, which Web pages you visited on the Site, and other anonymous Site usage data.
(b) Commitment to Data Security. Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. All emails from this site allow you to opt out of further mailings.
(f) Children. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of 13. If we become aware that we have inadvertently received Personal Information from a child under the age of 13, we will delete such information from our records.
(5) NO GUARANTEE. The Website and its Author make no guarantee regarding the validity of the content of the Website. In addition, the Author does not guarantee that the Website will be accessible at all times or during any down time (i) caused by outages to any public Internet backbones, networks or servers, (ii) caused by any failures of Your equipment, systems or local access services, (iii) for previously scheduled maintenance or (iv) relating to events beyond the Author’s control such as strikes, riots, fires, floods, explosions, war, terrorism, governmental action, labor conditions, natural and/or man-made disasters, or interruptions in Internet services to an area where the Author or Your servers are located. Although the Author will try to moderate comments quickly, the Author makes no guarantee to the Commenter that its comments or trackbacks will be displayed promptly, without modifications, or that they will be displayed at all, as all comments will be published to the discretion of the Author.
(6) NO WARRANTY OR CONDITIONS. The Author makes NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. This website is provided “As Is,” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied.
FTC Compliance – Section 5, FTC Act (15 U.S.C. 45)
Effect December 1st 2009, the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising will implement new rulings that affect this website and the use of our endorsements and testimonials in advertising. Because of these new laws, BeautyBlvd.net is fully complying and disclosing full transparency of our site as well as expressed opinions.
Currently, this site is a written by one individual excluding Guest Posts.
Currently, the editor of this site does not accept monetary compensation from companies for content insertion. However, we will and do accept press samples, offered services, sponsored travel, event invitations, and other forms of paid-in-kind compensation from companies and organizations; for editorial purposes only.
BeautyBlvd.net does currently run advertisements on the website, as well as affiliate links – which are generated by a third party ad network. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.
The owner as well as author of this site are not compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed on this site are purely that of the site’s owner. If we claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic or product or service area, we will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.
Currently all aspects of this disclosure will be go into effect on December 1, 2009, on behalf of Beauty Blvd and its Author; across our website as well as other forms of online social networks to which we belong to such as: Twitter, Facebook, MySpace etc.
IDENTIFYING SPONSORED, PAID, ENDORSED, AFFILIATE & ADVERTORIAL CONTENT
Editorial content is written by the Author based solely on personal experience and results. Editorial content is not influenced by advertisers, affiliates, public relation firms, brand, or other individuals unless otherwise noted. Press samples submitted for review are For Consideration Only. The Site and its Author do not provide any guarantee of review, positive or negative. The Site does not accept compensation for product reviews. Any advertisements, advertorials, sponsored content, and the like will be clearly marked as advertising content and do not reflect the opinions of the Site or its Author(s).
(1) Endorsed/Sponsored Content Endorsed posts will include content that generally has been endorsed in form of paid-in-kind only, by a brand or company. This pertains but is not limited to: press samples, press-specific events & travel, offered services, etc. This form of paid-in-kind endorsement means that the mentioned company is solely responsible for providing access to the topic or item mentioned. All endorsed or sponsored posts will be referenced as ‘Endorsed’ or ‘Sponsored’, along with a link leading back to this page.
Explanation of Endorsed Samples: A significant portion of our content is based on product reviews. In certain cases, many of these reviews are made possible by the paid-in-kind endorsement the brands, and affiliated public relations firms which in lieu represant that specific brand; provide. Currently Beauty Blvd. accepts endorsed samples. Beauty samples are trial sized versions which are sent for review purposes and are never returned back to the brand or outside public relations firm.
(2) Affiliate & Advertorial Content – Beauty Blvd. currently implements advertisements on this website, as well as affiliate links – which are generated by third party ad networks and retail e-commerce sites. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.
Notice Regarding Online Behavioral Advertising.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our Web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit www.networkadvertising.org.